Summer is almost upon us !! and I don’t know about you but I’m buzzing for it. No school, no college, and no stress. so if your left not knowing what to do with all the free time you will have, here are a few of my recommendations.
- Car Boot Sales If you have never been to a car boot sale in the summer you are missing out ! its a fun way to spend a day in the sun and its an incredibly cheap day out. You can find some beautiful items for an absolute bargain and no one else will have it as the item probably is not available in shops. Then to top it all off, a trip to the car boot burger van and an ice-cream. Perfect.
2. Have a Barbecue Whether its at the park, the beach, or your back garden, whip out the Barbie and invite a whole bunch of your friends and/or family around. Eat food, have a chit chat and have a laugh
3. Go Camping Now I’ll be honest , I’m not really and avid camper my self. Sitting in a damp, cold tent in the middle of February doesn’t really scream holiday at me. However last summer me and some friends went camping at a local music festival and I had a brilliant time !! So much so that we are going again this summer ! Although this time around we are going to go to a bigger festival.
4. Go Somewhere You’ve Never Been Before . It could be another contry or the next town over, it doesn’t have to be far. Just go somewhere you’ve never been before and explore !!
5. And Finally….RELAX Relax and enjoy your summer, you’ve earned it ! recharge your batteries and do what makes you happy.
Hopefully these 5 must dos will give you some inspiration for how to make the most of your summer. So until the next post…. BYYEE x